Papers and publications
PHASTA has enabled the following publications. See the About page to find out how to cite the PHASTA project.
- Rasquin, Michel, et al. "Scalable implicit flow solver for realistic wingsimulations with flow control." Computing in Science & Engineering 16.6 (2014): 13-21.
- Rasquin, Michel, et al. "Scalable fully implicit finite element flow solver with application to high-fidelity flow control simulations on a realistic wing design." Computing in Science and Engineering 16.6 (2014): 13-21.
- Rodriguez, Joseph M., et al. "A parallel adaptive mesh method for the numerical simulation of multiphase flows." Computers & Fluids 87 (2013): 115-131.
- Bolotnov, Igor A., et al. "Interaction of computational tools for multiscale multiphysics simulation of generation-iv reactors." International Congress on Advances in Nuclear Power Plants 2010, ICAPP 2010. 2010.
- Behafarid, F., et al. "Two phase cross jet in a fuel rod assembly using DNS/Level-Set method." 7th International Conference on Multiphase Flow (ICMF-2010). 2010.
- Bolotnov, I. A., et al. "Multiscale computer simulation of fission gas discharge during loss-of-flow accident in sodium fast reactor." Proc. Computational Fluid Dynamics for Nuclear Reactor Safety (CFD4NRS-3), Washington, DC, USA (2010).
- Liu, Ning, et al. "Massively parallel I/O for partitioned solver systems." Parallel Processing Letters 20.04 (2010): 377-395.
- Fu, Jing, et al. "Scalable parallel I/O alternatives for massively parallel partitioned solver systems." Parallel & Distributed Processing, Workshops and Phd Forum (IPDPSW), 2010 IEEE International Symposium on. IEEE, 2010.
- Devine, K., et al. "Interoperable mesh components for large-scale, distributed-memory simulations." Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 180. No. 1. IOP Publishing, 2009.
- Sahni, Onkar, et al. "Strong scaling analysis of a parallel, unstructured, implicit solver and the influence of the operating system interference." Scientific Programming 17.3 (2009): 261-274.
- Shephard, M. S., et al. "Parallel adaptive simulations on unstructured meshes." Journal of physics: conference series. Vol. 78. No. 1. IOP Publishing, 2007.
- Sunitha Nagrath, et al. "Computation of incompressible bubble dynamics with a stabilized finite element level set method." Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. Volume 194, Issues 42–44, 15 October 2005, Pages 4565-4587, ISSN 0045-7825, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cma.2004.11.012. 2005.
- Whiting, Christian H., and Kenneth E. Jansen. "A stabilized finite element method for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations using a hierarchical basis." International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids 35.1 (2001): 93-116.